Skelligs Chocolate is a South West Kerry based food & tourism business looking to explore the untapped potential of our digital channels. To make this happen we require a talented Digital Marketing Professional.
PLEASE NOTE: This can be on a part time or contract basis.
As our Digital Marketing person you will drive the execution of our advertising and digital marketing campaigns. You will need to have excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship development skills. This is a very interactive and diverse role and will suit a highly motivated individual with strong drive and ambition. Key requirements are:
- Devise digital strategy, campaigns and activities calendar
- Day-to-day management of all our social media channels and website
- Responsibility for promoting and maintaining our brands consistency and reputation
- Implementation and management of social, email, and display advertising
- Reporting – communicating on weekly / monthly basis on work completed and results obtained
- Identifying opportunities for growth and development of digital strategies
- Collation, production and editing of regular fresh content for social media and website.
- Monitoring and Analysis of site activity and visitor behaviour’s
- Assist in the preparation of exhibition stands for marketing events
- Flair, ambition, enthusiasm, passion for digital experiences and ideally a love of chocolate.
- Digital Marketing Qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be a confident self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative
- An eye for good visual design
- Very high level of communication including written, oral and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Flexibility to work independently and in a small team
What you will get in return
- Flexible working conditions (This role does not require you to be on site every day)
- Plenty of opportunities to expand your existing knowledge
- The ability to run campaigns from conception to fruition
- A fantastic working environment (great team, close to St Finian’s Bay)
- A competitive salary based on previous experience
To find out more call Colm on 087-1370658 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org